Shipping and Handling
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects. Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
- Orders ship by business week, Monday-Friday between 9 AM and 6 PM ET.
- In-stock orders normally ship within 1-2 business days.
- Tracking on every package is offered at no cost to you.
- We do not ship internationally at this time, however if you contact support we may be able to expedite some items internationally.
- Special shipping and handling of international orders may include additional fees.
- Exclusive campaign items and special handling orders may take longer to ship out.
Exclusive Campaigns and Pre-Orders
Exclusive campaigns are special items that are unique to the #TeamTLP product line. Usually they are original artwork and/or custom made items. Pre-orders can be done for any item that has not yet been produced or is due to release soon. We collect money for these items in one of two ways, at release or up front. The product description will let you know ahead of time which method we use for that particular product.
- Up front pre-orders collect the money up front for us to be able to engage the artist and manufacturer to reserve their time & effort for the campaign product.
- At release pre-orders will not charge you until the product is considered "vetted", meaning there are enough orders of that product to reach any minimum buy quantities required by manufacturers.
- The release date for any exclusive campaign is the date that we place the orders with our manufacturers.
- The release date for any pre-order is the date that the item is released to the public at large.
- Exclusive campaigns are usually limited time offers as the artist may retire their original work. As such these items are not eligible for returns or credits.
Our Return Policies
Only original packaging items, which must be in original condition, including tags, booklets, and labels, are eligible for full refund returns.
We accept returns from all our customers for any reason within the specified time frame on the original packaging slip.
- We accept returns within 30 days for any reason, unless otherwise noted.
- We require an RMA for each item being returned.
- Refund will be issued to original payment method.
- You will be responsible for return shipping costs of non-defective merchandise if you do NOT use one of our pre-printed return shipping labels.
- Store credits may be optionally granted on merchandise that can be repackaged.
- 15% restocking fee will apply to these types of returns.
- The restocking fee will be deducted from the total of your store credit.
Food products, undergarments, products with downloadable content, Exclusive Campaigns, and other items as noted on the product page cannot be returned for refund or store credit.
If you need a different size of an apparel item you ordered, please place an order for the new size and complete the RMA for the old size. Just pay shipping to return the old item, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your new order number, and we will refund the shipping & any promotional price difference. Note that we can't do apparel exchanges for orders shipped outside the U.S.
In the email, please include:
- Your name
- Original order #
- New order #
If the size you desire is out of stock or you have questions, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-TLPSHOP (1-888-857-7467) or (631) 444-0730, Ext. 2.